Sunday, March 23, 2008

Spring is sprung

I have simply been too busy to take pen in hoof and record my life's events. Show season is starting and I am schooling my human on her form. I see results that lead me to think we will have a good year. She has not brought the screaming arm waver person out again and I am glad, because she undoes all my hard work with her ranting. I can feel my human tense the moment the yelling starts.
The new filly has grown so much; she is simply the most adorable thing I've ever seen. I would want one for my own if I could figure out how you get them. Even Shorty is enamored of her and watches her over the fence for hours. Trooper has gone off on a southern show circuit and was in bad spirits when he left, I fear his human is not long for this partnership. More later

No comments: