Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Who are these people?

What a bizarre day. The human appeared with a new herd companion. A male who wore the white stretchy stuff usually reserved for the females of the species. He was also quite shrill, gangly and hyper. My human seemed excited to be with him and I was quickly saddled with little regard for my feelings on the matter. I was not at all pleased as I had planned on napping this afternoon. The male followed us to the warm up arena and proceeded to call things to my human for what seemed an eternity. How annoying! I could not get her attention and she kept using leg cues I did not want to respond to, in the end I did as she asked simply because I was too lazy to argue. But I feel I will regret giving in and that the male screamer will become a thorn in my side. More Later!

No comments: