Thursday, February 02, 2006

Trading in your human

Trooper, the big Hanoverian, has finally had it with his human and is trading him in. The poor incompetent thing can't ride the fences and keeps refusing to ride a jump correctly. I don't blame Trooper a bit, a timid jumper is dangerous. I'm just glad my human isn't such a drub. Shorty said he had to go through three humans before he found one that was worth keeping. Gives you the cold chills to think about it. I thank my lucky stars mine is above average and not some human that has to have a lot of retraining. No one needs a project person, when all they want to do is have a nice relaxing ride. More later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really funny! I think my horse traded in a few humans before he found me, now we fit together perfectly! Keep going Tuffy, I love your entries!

Anonymous said...

I know what Trooper must be going through. It took me a long time to find my human. You should have seen her face the first time she saw me! I was all puffed up and standing on tippy-toes trying to be as big and impressive as I could be. Her eyes got so big! I decided she was okay - especially since she keeps talking about someplace called Hawaii where I can learn how to surf and pick up "beach bunnies." Why would I want to pick up bunnies?